Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!


         I have a lot of cooking and cleaning to do at home, so no time for writing. But I wanted to share this picture of my little pilgrims and wish everyone a happy thanksgiving. We are 1/3 of the way through the kindergarten year, and I am thankful for all the learning that has taken place. I am thankful for my assistant and all the other staff members who help me along the way, for the parents who share the teaching with me, and for the hugs and smiles that greet me every morning when I walk in. I am thankful for a class of children who are still excited about learning and coming to school.  Everything is a little sweeter because I know we are retiring after this year, and this is the last time for everything -- like making all those pilgrim hats -- thank you, Mrs. Austin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment